Result Alert: LSAT-2019 results announced
Monday, June 17, 2019
Times News Network
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT-India), 2019 has announced result of the exam conducted on June 2. Students can check their result on www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
More than 50 law colleges offer admission on the basis of LSAT—India scores.
The LSAT—India exam, conducted by the global Law School Admission Council (LSAC), assesses the critical thinking, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills that are key to success for studying law.
The LSAC is a not-for-profit organisation committed to promoting quality, access, and equity in law and education worldwide by supporting individuals’ enrollment journeys and providing preeminent assessment, data, and technology services.
Steps to check result
- Visit the website www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- Click on ‘Download Scorecard’ button on the homepage
- Enter required details such as name and registration number
- Click on submit button to get the result
- Download it, and take a print out